We are currently offering contactless Curbside Service by appointment.
Please contact your local library to schedule an appointment. Curbside Service hours will vary by member library due to staffing constraints. Visit your local library page for current hours of operation.
How Curbside Service Works:
- Patrons with an available item(s) on hold will be contacted via email or by telephone by a library staff member who will schedule a specific time for curbside pick-up.
- Patrons must park in designated parking spaces and should remain in their vehicles at all times during the transaction. Details will be provided when an agreed upon pick-up time is scheduled.
- Those arriving without an appointment will be asked to return home and contact the library to schedule an appointment for another day.
- For the safety of all persons involved, patrons are not to be outside of their vehicles at any point during the curbside transaction. If a patron needs to open a trunk manually, the patron must do so prior to notifying the library staff of their arrival and must be securely back in their vehicle before library staff will complete the delivery.
- During severe inclement weather, curbside may be suspended or postponed.
We need your help to make this process a success!
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If a patron is more than 10 minutes late, their time slot will be cancelled and a new pick-up time will be scheduled for a different day.
- Staff will not accept books or other items from a patron during curbside service.
- Please continue to return items in the book deposit drop box.
Remember, social distancing keeps us all safe.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and continued support!