Check back often to search the PINES catalog for newly added items.
Explore Our New Titles!
Amenities | Services | Resources
Free public computer access / Free WiFi / Quiet Study Room / AWE Early Literacy Station Computers – Ages 2-8 / Wireless Printing / Copying / Notary / Scanning / Faxing / Digital Resources / Heritage Genealogy Room / Regular & Large Print Materials / Assistive Technology / Free Programs & Events
The Carnegie portion of the library, built in 1916, boasts exquisite original hardwood shelves, floors, window frames, and fixtures, a fireplace, marble fountain, and a beautiful robin’s egg blue ceiling. This area is dedicated to the youngest of patrons and features computers, books, and a reading area just for children. The original circulation desk from the Carnegie Library is still in use today.
As part of the Azalea Regional Library System, the Eatonton-Putnam County Library is able to offer patrons with a valid PINES library card free access to:
- A robust collection of print & digital resources and services.
- Tutor.com: Individualized academic and career support in both English and Spanish languages.
- Public computers and AWE early literacy station computers for children.
- GALILEO’s online offerings which include: eRead Kids; Novelist; Gale Legal Forms Library; MANGO Languages; Job and Career Accelerator; Ancestry Library Edition; Heritage Quest; Consumer Reports; and many more.
- eBooks, audio books, and digital magazines for all ages via OverDrive, Freading, and Sebco Books.
Free park and museum passes are also available for check out, thanks to a partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS). More information about all of the partnership offerings, visit their partnerships page.
The Eatonton-Putnam County Library is conveniently located in the City of Eatonton. The library is open Monday-Saturday with a dedicated and well-trained staff ready to assist the community. Free wifi is available 24/7. Check the library’s calendar for programs. Come visit us today!