How to Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Once you have your Kroger Plus Card Click on the link below and then click on Sign In / Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Now Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering the zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. This validates your email address and activates your account.
- Next, click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Visit krogercommunityrewards.com to sign up with your Kroger Plus Card