Check back often to search the PINES catalog for newly added items.
Explore Our New Titles!
Amenities | Services | Resources
Free public computer access / Free WiFi / Self-Checkout Kiosks / Touch Screen Online Catalogs / Quiet Study Rooms / Large Meeting Room / Children’s Area / Assistive Technology / AWE Early Literacy Station Computers – Ages 2-8 / Family Restroom / Printing / Copying / Scanning / Faxing / Regular & Large Print Materials / Digital Resources / Children’s Garden / Free Programs & Events
Click here to fill out our meeting room application.
As part of the Azalea Regional Library System, the W.H. Stanton Memorial Library is able to offer patrons with a valid PINES library card free access to:
- A robust collection of print & digital resources and services.
- Tutor.com: Individualized academic and career support in both English and Spanish languages.
- Public computers and AWE early literacy station computers for children.
- GALILEO’s online offerings which include: eRead Kids; Novelist; Gale Legal Forms Library; MANGO Languages; Job and Career Accelerator; Ancestry Library Edition; Heritage Quest; Consumer Reports; and many more.
- eBooks, audio books, and digital magazines for all ages via OverDrive, Freading, and Sebco Books.
Free park and museum passes are also available for check out, thanks to a partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS). More information about all of the partnership offerings, visit their partnerships page.
The W.H. Stanton Memorial Library is conveniently located in the City of Social Circle. The library is open every day with a dedicated and well-trained staff ready to assist the community. Free wifi is available 24/7. Check the library’s calendar for programs. Come visit us today!